Locations and Appointments
- General Psychiatry
- Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder
- Stress Management
- Parenting Issues
- Young Adults
- Cultural/Transcultural Issues
- Disruptive Behavior Disorder
- Family Therapy
- Parent/Child Conflict
- Parent-Adopted Child Conflict
- Trauma and Stressor-Related Disorder
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 2006
- B.A., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2002
Dr. Annie Li is a child, adolescent and adult psychiatrist with primary clinical interests in the diagnosis and treatment of mood & affective disorders, disruptive behavioral disorders and disorders of adjustment related to life adversities. She understands that psychiatric illness can impact an individual’s development, functioning and interpersonal relationships, especially with their loved ones. Dr. Li collaborates with each individual and builds partnerships with parents and families to identify the best evidenced based treatment. She incorporates both pharmacological and non-pharmacological psychotherapy based approaches.
Dr. Li is an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medical College and an Assistant Attending Psychiatrist in the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Service at New York Presbyterian Hospital. She is board certified in adult psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry. Dr. Li speaks Cantonese and Mandarin.
Dr. Li graduated summa cum laude from Stony Brook University with a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry. After receiving her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, she went on to complete her general psychiatry residency at NYP-Weill Cornell Medical Center, as well as a psychoanalytic fellowship at the New York Psychoanalytic Institute. Her interest in working with children and adolescents led her to pursue fellowship training in child and adolescent psychiatry at the combined program of Columbia and Cornell Universities. Prior to joining the Cornell faculty, Dr. Li served as Medical Director for the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Inpatient Services at St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center in Maine, where she oversaw the acute inpatient psychiatric care for youths ranging from 5-18 years of age.
Her outpatient faculty practice is available by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, please call 212 746 3864.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource