You are here
Specialties & Expertise
- Interventional Radiology
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem (HIP) Medicare Essential Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- WellCare Health Plans
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Radiologist
Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., New York Medical College, 2011
- B.A., New York University, 2007
Andrew Kesselman, M.D. is a radiologist specializing in Vascular & Interventional Radiology. He is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Weill Cornell Medicine and an Assistant Attending Interventional Radiologist at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medicine.
Dr. Kesselman earned his M.D. from New York Medical College in 2011. He completed his internship in Preliminary Medicine at Beth Israel Medical Center.
Dr. Kesselman completed his Diagnostic Radiology residency at SUNY Downstate in 2016 which was followed by a fellowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology at Stanford University Medical Center, which he completed in 2017.
Dr. Kesselman was recruited to join the Weill Cornell Medicine faculty from Stanford University in California where he was a clinical instructor and attending physician.
In addition to clinical and research activities, Dr. Kesselman is an active teacher of fellows, residents, and medical students.