Locations and Appointments
Dr. Coligado completed her Audiology Residency at Weill Cornell Medicine. Her clinical expertise includes the diagnosis of adult and pediatric hearing loss, vestibular/balance assessment, and audiologic rehabilitation of hearing loss.
Dr. Allison J. Coligado is a Clinical Audiologist in the Hearing and Speech Center, Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, at Weill Cornell Medicine, New York-Presbyterian Hospital. She received her Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) degree from Rush University in Chicago, and obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in Linguistics from The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Dr. Coligado is licensed in Audiology through the New York State Department of Education and holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA). She presently maintains membership in ASHA. Additionally, she holds membership as a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (F-AAA).
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- GHI - CBP
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care