Locations and Appointments
- Breast Surgery
- Breast Disease
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Attending Surgeon - NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Northwestern University Medical School, 2001
- M.S., Northwestern University, 1997
- B.A., Barat College, 1996
Agnes Radzio, MD is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery at Weill Cornell Medicine and is an attending breast surgeon at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. Dr. Radzio specializes in the treatment of benign and malignant breast disease, provides minimally invasive and surgical breast biopsies, sentinel lymph node biopsies, and is interested in treatment of high-risk patients as well as patients with genetic mutations such as BRCA.
Dr. Radzio is certified with the American Board of Surgery as well as a Fellow with the American College of Surgeons. She is fluent in English, Polish and Russian.
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.