About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished physicians and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty physicians.
- Neurology With Special Qualifications In Child Neurology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Clinical Professor of Neurology in Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of Manitoba Faculty of Medicine (Canada), 1957
- M.A., University of Manitoba (Canada), 1952
- B.A., University of Manitoba (Canada), 1949
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.