Veronica E. LoFaso, M.D., M.S.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Fidelis Care
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care
LoFaso V. The Doctor-patient relationship in the home. Clin Geriatr Med. 2000;16:83-94.
LoFaso V. Health maintenance in the elderly. Doval M, Mezey M, Berkman B et al (Eds). Encyclopedia of Elder Care: The Comprehensive Resource on Geriatric and Social Care. New York: Springer, 2000.
LoFaso V. Maintaining the patientÂs health in the community. Siegler E, Mirafzali S, Foust J (Eds). An Introduction to Hospitals and Inpatient Care. New York: Springer, 1999.
- Geriatric Medicine
Contact and Practices
- Internal Medicine
- B.A., Fordham University, 1978
- M.S., Pace University, 1980
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 1994