Somer L Bishop, Ph.D.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
1. Bishop, S. L. (in press). The Spectrum. In Fred R Volkmar (Ed.). Encyclopedia
of Autism Spectrum Disorders. New York: Springer.
2. Bishop, S. L., Luyster, R., Oti, R., & Richler, J. (in press). Guidebooks for the
Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule-Toddler Module. Western Psychological Services.
3. Lord, C., Rutter, M., DiLavore, P., Risi, S., Gotham, K., & Bishop, S. L. (2012). Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, 2nd edition (ADOS-2): Manual. Los Angeles: Western Psychological Services.
4. Gotham, K., Bishop, S. L., & Lord, C. (2011). Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum
Disorders. In Amaral, Geschwind, & Dawson (Eds.), Autism Spectrum Disorders. New York: Oxford University Press.
5. Thurm, A., Bishop, S. L., & Shumway, S. (2011). Developmental issues and
milestones. International Handbook of Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorders. (pp. 159-175). New York: Springer.
6. Bishop, S. L., Luyster, R., Richler, J, & Lord C. (2008). Diagnostic assessment in
infants and toddlers. In Chawarska, Volkmar, & Klin (Eds.), Handbook of Autism Spectrum Disorders in Young Children (pp. 23-49). New York: Guilford Publications, Inc.
7. Bishop, S. L., & Lord, C. (2006). Autism Spectrum Disorders. In J. Luby (Ed.),
Handbook of Preschool Mental Health: Development, Disorders, and Treatment (pp. 252-279). New York: Guilford Publications, Inc.
- B.A., University of Michigan, 2001
- M.A., University of Michigan, 2003
- Ph.D., University of Michigan, 2006