Rizwana Popatia, M.D.
- Popatia, R, Subramaniam M. An interesting case of dysautonomia presenting with dyspnea. (in press)
- Popatia R, Rosen D. Infant with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) successfully treated with CPAP (Continous Positive Airway Pressure) (in press)
- Popatia R, Haver K, Casey A: Review article on Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia. (in press).
- Popatia R : Berman’s Pediatric 5th Edition JAMA. 2012;307(6):617-618.
- Popatia R, Ericson D: Heterozygous mutation of surfactant protein-C deficiency presenting as lipoid interstitial Pneumonia. Oral Presentation at CHEST Conference in Atlanta, October 2012; published in CHEST supplement, October 2012.
- Popatia R, Pai V, Zandieh S, Rosen D Beyond the Blues : Cord Blood 25 Hydroxy Vitamin D levels and Risk of Respiratory Infection in children, Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. 2012; 185: 1125-1126.
Honors and Awards
- 2004, 2005. Won the Dr. Keya Lahiri Gold Medal Award for best free paper presentation for two consecutive years in the National Respiratory Chapter Conference.
- 2001-2002. Won the Pfizer Gold medal award for Top Ranking in Final MBBS.
- Received “Best Resident Physician Award” during residency tenure in Jamnagar, India.
- Awarded a certificate for contribution in the public health care fair by Health and Family Welfare Ministry, Indian Government.
- 1st rank in Saurashtra University - India in Final MBBS part 1 Examination and Awarded Gold medal in the subject of Preventive and Social Medicine.
- 1st rank in Saurashtra University in Final MBBS part 2 Examination. Awarded 8 gold medals for scoring highest marks (total as well as in all individual subjects).