Patricia DeLaMora, M.D.
Pediatric Infectious Disease
1. Baird J, Buet A, Ravindranath T, Greenwald B, Zackai S, Cannon JM, Messina M, Graham P, DeLaMora P, Saiman L. Critically-ill children with novel H1N1 influenza A in a New York City medical center: first vs second wave. Abstract presented at Society for Critical Care Medicine’s 40th Critical Care Congress 2011 Jan 15-19 San Diego CA.
2. DeLaMora P, Patel SJ, Alba L, Gagliardo C, Perlman J, Zaoutis T, Prasad P, Paul D, Saiman L. Diagnosis of Late Onset Sepsis in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Population. Abstract presented at 20th Annual Scientific Meeting of SHEA; 2010 March 18-22, Atlanta GA
3. MiroballiY, Baird JS, Zackai S, Cannon JM, Messina M, Ravindranath T, Green R, Della-Latta P, Jenkins S, Greenwald B, Furuya E, Graham P, Sonnett FM, Platt S, DeLaMora P, Saiman L. Novel Influenza A(H1N1) in a Pediatric Health Care Facility in New York City During the First Wave of the 2009 Pandemic. Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine 2010; 164(1):24-30
4. Ross B, Wright-McCarthy JK, DeLaMora P, Graham P. Transmission of Scabies in a Newborn Nursery. Abstract presented at 19th Annual Scientific Meeting of SHEA; 2009 March 19-22, San Diego CA
5. Patel S, Oshodi A, Prasad P, DeLaMora P, Larson E, Zaoutis T, Paul D, Saiman L. Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Intensive Care Units and Adherence With Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 12 Step Campaign to Prevent Antimicrobial Resistance. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal 2009; 28(12):1047-1051.
6. Miksad R, DeLaMora P, Meyer KM. Last Minute Internal Medicine. New York: McGraw Hill, May 2008
7. Gologorsky, Y., DeLaMora, P., Souweidane, M., Greenfield, J. Cerebellar cryptococcoma in an immunocompetent child. J. Neurosurg (4 Suppl Pediatrics) 107:314317, 2007.
8. DeLaMora P. Moscona A. A daring treatment and a successful outcome: the need for targeted therapies for pediatric respiratory viruses.[comment]. [Comment. Editorial] Pediatric Transplantation. 11(2):121-3, March 2007.
9. DeLaMora P, Aledort N, Stavola J. Caring for Adolescents with HIV. Curr HIV/AIDS Rep. 2006 May;3(2):74-8.
10. Meyer K, DeLaMora P, eds. Last Minute Pediatrics New York: McGraw-Hill, 2004. 420pp