Pamela Eliach, M.D.
Dr. Pamela Eliach is an internist with 20 years of practice experience. She believes that communication is essential in creating a trusting and therapeutic physician-patient relationship. She strives to provide comprehensive and compassionate health care to all of her patients. Her research interests center on eliminating barriers and disparities in health care access and delivery.
Dr. Eliach graduated from Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education in New York, and received her M.D. from New York Medical College in 1989. She completed her internal medicine residency at St. Luke’s Hospital in New York in 1992. After 20 years of practice in Westchester County, Dr. Eliach came to Weill Cornell Medical College to complete a two-year fellowship and Master’s of Science in Health Services Research and Clinical Epidemiology. She was delighted to join Weill Cornell Internal Medicine Associates in July 2014.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- Internal Medicine
- B.S., City College, City University of New York, 1987
- M.D., New York Medical College, 1989
- M.S., Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University, 2014