Pamela E. Apolaya, M.D.
I am a board certified internist with a strong background in community medicine/primary care and avid capacity to work with immigrant, geriatric and homeless populations.
Dr. Apolaya received her M.D. from The Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education at the City College of New York. Her post-doctoral training includes Chief Resident as well as Primary Care/Internal Medicine Resident at Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Center. She was a Staff Physician at Woodhull Medical Center before joining Weill Cornell Medical College and New York Presbyterian. Dr. Apolaya is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- B.S., City College, City University of New York, 2002
- M.D., New York Medical College, 2005