Patricia DeLaMora, M.D.
My clinical interests include pediatric Lyme disease, recurrent and periodic fevers, recurrent infections, and staphylococcal infections (including MRSA).
Dr. Patricia DeLaMora is an Assistant Attending Pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr. DeLaMora received her medical degree (MD) from New York Medical College following her B.S. in Biology at the State University of New York at Binghamton. She completed both her pediatric residency and pediatric infectious disease fellowship training at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical College. She is board certified in both pediatrics and pediatric infectious diseases.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- Macnow T, Oʼtoole D, Delamora P, Murray M, Rivera K, Whittier S, Ross B, Jenkins S, Saiman L, Duchon J. Utility of Surveillance Cultures for Antimicrobial Resistant Organisms in Infants Transferred to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Jul 9.
- DeLaMora P, Moscona A. Bronchiolitis: too-familiar yet too-mysterious disease of childhood. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2012 Aug;166(8):769-70
- Baird JS, Buet A, Hymes SR, Ravindranath TM, Zackai S, Cannon JM, Messina M, Sury J, Green R, Della-Latta P, Jenkins SG, Greenwald BM, Furuya EY, Graham PL 3rd, Sonnett FM, Platt S, DeLaMora P, Saiman L. Comparing the clinical severity of the first versus second wave of 2009 Influenza A (H1N1) in a New York City pediatric healthcare facility. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2012 Jan 5.
- Patel S, Landers T, Larson E, Zaoutis T, DeLaMora P, Paul D, Wong-McLoughlin J, Ferng Y, Saiman L. Clinical Vignettes Provide an Understanding of Antibiotic Prescribing Practices in Neonatal Intensive Care Units. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011 Jun;32(6):597-602
- Ross B, Wright-McCarthy J, DeLaMora P, Graham P. Transmission of Scabies in a Newborn Nursery. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011 May;32(5):516-7
- Miroballi Y, Baird JS, Zackai S, Cannon JM, Messina M, Ravindranath T, Green R, Della-Latta P, Jenkins S, Greenwald B, Furuya E, Graham P, Sonnett FM, Platt S, DeLaMora P, Saiman L. Novel Influenza A(H1N1) in a Pediatric Health Care Facility in New York City During the First Wave of the 2009 Pandemic. Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine 2010; 164(1):24-30
- Patel S, Oshodi A, Prasad P, DeLaMora P, Larson E, Zaoutis T, Paul D, Saiman L. Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Intensive Care Units and Adherence With Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 12 Step Campaign to Prevent Antimicrobial Resistance. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal 2009; 28(12):1047-1051.
- Gologorsky Y, DeLaMora P, Souweidane MM, Greenfield, J. Cerebellar cryptococcoma in an immunocompetent child. J Neurosurg (4 Suppl Pediatrics) 2007; 107:314–317.
- DeLaMora P, Moscona A. A daring treatment and a successful outcome: The need for targeted therapies for pediatric respiratory viruses. Pediatric Transplantation 2007: 11: 121–123
- DeLaMora, P, Aledort N, Stavola J. Caring for Adolescents with HIV. Curr HIV/AIDS Rep. 2006 May; 3(2):74-8
- Miksad R, DeLaMora P, Meyer KM. Last Minute Internal Medicine. New York: McGraw Hill, May 2008
- Meyer KM, DeLaMora P. Last Minute Pediatrics. New York: McGraw Hill, March 2004
Honors and Awards
Charlotte D. Yudell Memorial Award 1999
Cor et Manus Award 1999
Excellence in Teaching (Pediatrics) 2007
Excellence in Teaching (Pediatrics) 2012
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Complicated Infections
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone and Joint Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Viral Infection
- Pediatric Infections
- Pediatric Sinusitis
Contact and Practices
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
- B.S., State University of New York at Binghamton, 1995
- M.D., New York Medical College, 1999