Naveen Gumpeni, M.D.
Dr. Naveen Gumpeni attended Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois earning a B.A. degree in Anthropology and Neurobiology in 2000. Dr. Gumpeni earned his M.D. degree from Northwestern University School of Medicine in Chicago in 2004.
After a year as an intern at New York Hospital-Queens, Flushing, NY, Dr. Gumpeni received residency training in Diagnostic Radiology at Harlem Hospital Center, NYC from 2005-2009.
Dr. Gumpeni received fellowship training in MRI and Body Imaging at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center from 2009-2010. Dr. Gumpeni achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology from the American Board of Radiology in 2009.
Dr. Gumpeni joined the full-time faculty at Weill Cornell Medical College on July 1, 2010 where he is Assistant Professor of Radiology and an Assistant Attending Radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus. Dr. Gumpeni is a member of Weill Cornell Imaging at NYP and the Chest Imaging Division.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- CIGNA [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Net (PHS)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
Contact and Practices
- Diagnostic Radiology
- B.A., Northwestern University, 2000
- M.D., Northwestern University Medical School, 2004