NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/ Weill Cornell Medical Center offers MRI services in an ultramodern facility providing comprehensive diagnostic services with two state-of-the-art MRI scanners. New MRI and MRA techniques developed at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell help doctors evaluate and diagnose:
- Aneurysms, vascular malformations and minute lesions of the brain
- Problems of the arteries - carotid and renal atery disease, arthosclerotic disease
- Problems of the spine, abdomen and pelvis
- Exams are performed in spacious, comfortable modern facility with state-of-the-science equipment
- Results are furnished to your physician within twenty -four hours
- Results are digitally archived for fast, efficient reference
- Most insurances accepted
- Yong H. Auh, M.D.
- Douglas Brylka, M.D.
- Mildred Chen, M.D.
- Naveen Gumpeni, M.D.
- Linda Anne Heier, M.D.
- Keith Hentel, M.D.
- Carl E. Johnson, M.D.
- Kevin Mennitt, M.D.
- Martin R. Prince, M.D., Ph.D.
- Ruth Rosenblatt, M.D.
- William Allan Rubenstein, M.D.
- George Shih, M.D.
- Apostolos John Tsiouris, M.D.
- Robert David Zimmerman, M.D.