Matthew J. Press, M.D., M.Sc.
Dr. Press is an Assistant Professor of Public Health and an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Weill Cornell Medical College. He is also an Assistant Attending Physician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Press received his undergraduate and medical degrees from Brown University. He completed a residency in internal medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and was subsequently a fellow in the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program at the University of Pennsylvania, where he earned a Masters degree in Health Policy Research.
He is board-certified in internal medicine and practices at Weill Cornell Internal Medicine Associates.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- Primary Care
Contact and Practices
- Internal Medicine
- A.B., Brown University, 2000
- M.D., Brown University School of Medicine, 2005
- M.Sc., University of Pennsylvania, 2010