Kaleb Yohay, M.D.
Dr. Kaleb Yohay is Director of the Comprehensive Neurofibromatosis Clinic at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He also serves as an Attending Physician in Neurology and Pediatrics at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center and an Assistant Professor in the Division of Child Neurology at Weill Cornell Medical Center. He is board certified in Neurology with special qualification in Child Neurology.
After receiving his undergraduate degree (B.A.) from Wesleyan University, Dr. Yohay entered the University of Vermont College of Medicine, where he completed his medical degree (M.D.). He went on to complete his Pediatric residency training at Johns Hopkins University, after which he joined the faculty at Johns Hopkins as an Instructor and, subsequently, as Assistant Professor in the Departments of Neurology and Pediatrics. He remained at The Johns Hopkins Hospital/Johns Hopkins University from 2004-2006, also serving as Co-Director of The Johns Hopkins Hospital Comprehensive Neurofibromatosis Center.
Dr. Yohay's clinical interests include pediatric neuro-oncology and neurofibromatosis.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- Yohay, Kaleb, Neurofibromatosis Types 1 and 2. Neurologist. 12(2):86-93, March 2006. Link to article
- Turtzo CL, Lin DM, Hartung H, Barker PB, Arceci R, and Yohay K. A Neurologic Presentation of Familial Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Which Mimicked Septic Emboli to the Brain. Journal of Child Neurology. 2007 Jul;22(7):863-8.
Honors and Awards
American Academy of Neurology, A.B. Baker Award for Excellence in Neurologic Education, 2009.
- Child Neurology
Contact and Practices
- Child Neurology
- Neurology With Special Qualifications In Child Neurology
- M.D., University of Vermont College of Medicine, 1997