Justin Yozawitz, M.D.
Justin Yozawitz, MD, is completing a fellowship in endocrine and metabolic surgery at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He has been appointed as an Instructor of Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College and an Assistant Attending Surgeon at NewYork Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Yozawitz specializes in minimally invasive endocrine surgery. Dr. Yozawitz received his MD from SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY in 2008. He completed his general surgery residency at Hofstra North Shore-Long Island Jewish School of Medicine, New Hyde Park, NY.
Honors and Awards
Golden Key International Honor Society, 2003
Psi Chi National Psychology Honor Society, 2003
Highest Distinction in Psychology, 2004
- Endocrine Surgery
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal (GI) Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Parathyroid Surgery
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
Contact and Practices
- B.A., University of Rochester, 2004
- M.D., State University of New York Health Science Center at Syracuse, 2008