Jennifer Kurtz, M.D.
Nothing makes me happier than seeing a parent take their baby home from the NICU. My goal is to work as a team with medical personnel and families to take the very best care of your child.
Dr. Jennifer Kurtz earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from Emory University. She graduated with a medical degree (DO) from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed both her residency training in pediatrics, as well as a fellowship in neonatal-perinatal medicine at Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York at the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Hospital System.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Newborn Medicine
- Premature Infant Care
Contact and Practices