Gerard C. Addonizio, M.D.
Gerard Addonizio, MD maintains a private practice at Payne Whitney Westchester and holds dual roles as an Attending Psychiatrist at NY Presbyterian and as a Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr. Addonizio received his medical degree from Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons and did an internship in Medicine and Residency in Psychiatry at Yale. Since 1982 he has been on the faculty at Cornell and is Professor of Clinical Psychiatry. Dr. Addonizio is the unit chief of the Unit for Mature Adults at the Westchester Division of the New York Presbyterian Hospital.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- Adult Psychiatry
- General Psychiatry
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety Disorder
- Mood Disorder
- M.D., Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1978