Devin Peck, M.D.
Dr. Devin Peck completed his residency in Anesthesiology at the Weill Cornell Medical Center, and subspecialty fellowship training in Pain Medicine at the New York Presbyterian Hospital Tri-Institute Fellowship Program: Weill Cornell Medical College, Hospital for Special Surgery, and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Dr. Peck’s clinical focus is on the treatment of his patients with a multi-modal approach. His interests include the treatment of acute post-surgical pain, diagnosis and treatment of chronic musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, sports injuries, neck and spinal disorders, cancer pain, complex regional pain syndrome (reflex sympathetic dystrophy), post-herpetic neuralgia (shingles), and many other acute and chronic pain syndromes. His approach combines the use of minimally invasive fluoroscopic and ultrasound-guided interventions with targeted medical therapies and the involvement of physical therapists and other consulting specialists when appropriate.
Dr. Peck is also involved in the education of future pain physicians in his role as the Educational Director for the Weill Cornell Medical College Fellowship Program. The program has a long history of producing some of the field’s greatest pioneers and finest clinicians. It is nationally recognized as one of the most prestigious pain fellowships in the country.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- Pain Management
Contact and Practices
- Pain Medicine
- B.A., American University, 2000
- M.D., Drexel College of Medicine, 2005