Devin Peck, M.D.
Dr. Devin Peck is board-certified in both Pain Management and Anesthesiology through the American Board of Anesthesiology. He completed his residency in Anesthesiology at the Weill Cornell Medical Center, and subspecialty fellowship training in Pain Medicine at the New York Presbyterian Hospital Tri-Institute Fellowship Program: Weill Cornell Medical College, Hospital for Special Surgery, and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Dr. Peck serves as the Director of the Tri-Institute Pain Fellowship Program. This program has a long history of producing some of the field’s greatest pioneers and finest clinicians. It is nationally recognized as one of the most prestigious pain fellowships in the country. Dr. Peck is an active member of the New York Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, serving as a Director-at-Large.
Dr. Peck’s interests include the treatment of acute post-surgical pain, diagnosis and treatment of chronic musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, sports injuries, neck and spinal disorders, cancer pain, complex regional pain syndrome (reflex sympathetic dystrophy), post-herpetic neuralgia (shingles), and many other acute and chronic pain syndromes. He utilizes a multi-modal approach combining minimally invasive fluoroscopic and ultrasound-guided interventions with targeted medical therapies and the involvement of physical therapists and other consulting specialists when appropriate. Dr. Peck feels that the most gratifying aspect of pain management is to facilitate functional restoration and a return to an active lifestyle.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- Pain Management
Contact and Practices
- Pain Medicine
- B.A., American University, 2000
- M.D., Drexel College of Medicine, 2005