Debra M. Beneck, M.D.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
Gurian MS, Kovanlikaya A, Beneck D, Baron KT, John M, Brill PW: Radiologic-pathologic correlation in acute appendicitis: can we use it as a quality measure to assess interpretive accuracy of radiologists? Clin Imag 35: 421-423, 2011.
E Cheng, L Cohen, S Gasinu, C Sy, Beneck D, Spigland N: Cecal diverticulitis as a continuing diagnostic and management dilemma: a report of two cases in children. Pediatr Surg Int 28:99-102, 2012.
Chen YT, Chiu R, Lee P, Beneck D, Boquan J, Old LJ: Chromosome X-encoded cancer/testis antigens show distinctive expression patterns in developing gonads and in testicular seminoma. Hum Reprod 26: 3232-3243, 2011.
- Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
- Surgical Pathology
Contact and Practices
- Anatomic Pathology
- Pediatric Pathology
- M.D., State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn, 1981