Douglas Brylka, M.D.
Douglas A. Brylka, M.D. is a board-certified radiologist specializing in MRI and Body Imaging. He is Assistant Professor of Radiology at Weill Cornell Medical College and Assistant Attending Radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus.
Dr. Brylka is a graduate of the McCormick School of Engineering at Northwestern University earning his B.S. in Biomedical Engineering in 2001. Dr. Brylka earned his M.D. degree from the Boston University School of Medicine in 2005.
After a transitional internship year at Caritas Carney Hospital, Dorchester, Mass, Dr. Brylka was a Research Assistant at the Brigham and Women's Hospital from 2005-2006. He received radiology residency training (2006-2010) in Diagnostic Radiology at Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Illinois. Dr. Brylka completed a fellowship in MRI and Body Imaging at NewYork-Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center in 2010-2011.
Dr. Brylka has achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology from the American Board of Radiology in 2010.
Dr. Brylka was recruited to the full-time faculty of Weill Cornell Medical College and was appointed Assistant Professor of Radiology and Assistant Attending Radiologist at the New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus in July 2011. Dr. Brylka is a member of Weill Cornell Imaging at NYP outpatient imaging practices and performs all imaging modalities including CT, MRI, US, and PET.
Dr. Brylka is an active clinician and also teaches radiology residents and fellows as well as medical students. He is a member of the New York Roentgen Society and is a young radiology research investigator. He is a happy and proud father and enjoys spending time with his young family.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
- B.S., Northwestern University, 2001
- M.D., Boston University School of Medicine, 2005