Christopher G. Wladyka, M.D.
Dr. Christopher G. Wlaydka attended the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, earning a B.A. in Biology with a minor in Asian Studies in 1997. Dr. Wlaydka earned his M.D. degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. in 2004.
After a year as an intern at Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C., Dr. Wlaydka received residency training in Diagnostic Radiology at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA from 2005-2009. He was elected to serve as Chief Resident in 2007-2008 at Temple.
Dr. Wlaydka completed a fellowship in Neuroradiology at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center from 2009-2010. Dr. Wlaydka achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology from the American Board of Radiology in 2009.
Dr. Wlaydka joined the full-time faculty at Weill Cornell Medical College in July 2010 where he is Assistant Professor of Radiology and an Assistant Attending Radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus. Dr. Wlaydka is a member of the Neuroradiology Division and the Emergency Radiology Division. His clinical interests are neurologic imaging and emergency radiology and his is an active teacher.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computerized Axial Tomography (CT)
Contact and Practices
- Diagnostic Radiology
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1997
- M.D., Georgetown University School of Medicine, 2004