Cathleen London, M.D.
Dr. Cathleen London graduated from Brown University in 1988 and received her medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine in 1995. She completed her internship and residency in Family Medicine at Oregon Health Sciences University in 1998.
Dr. London was the Medical Director of Alliance Healthcare in Brookline, Massachusetts from 1999- September 2010. She was a Clinical Instructor at Boston University, Department of Family Medicine from 1998-2010 and an Assistant Professor at Tufts University School of Medicine from 1999-2010. She was an Attending Physician at Boston Medical Center from 1998-2010 and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center from 1999-2009.
Dr. London joined the Iris Cantor Women's Health Center in October 2010. She is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College and an Assistant Attending Physician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Outside of patient care, Dr. London consults to the supplement industry, working with raw ingredient manufacturers on the development of innovative treatments. She also frequently appears in the media discussing various health topics.
She is a diplomat of the American Board of Family Medicine and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- Family Medicine
Contact and Practices
- Family Medicine
- A.B., Brown University, 1988
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 1995