Cory B. Kercher, M.D.
Dr. Cory Kercher is a member of the Cornell Medical Associates and provides patient care at the Helmsley Tower on 505 East 70th street.
Dr. Kercher received her undergraduate degree from Cornell University and then received her Medical Degree from George Washington University School of Medicine in 2007. She completed her pediatric residency training as well as chief residency at New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center in 2011.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- B.A., Cornell University, 2001
- M.D., George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, 2007