Barnett Samuel Meyers, M.D.
To schedule appointments:
Call - (914) 997-5721 [or]
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- Meyers, B.S., Gabriele, M.S., Kakuma, T., Ippolito, L., Alexopolous, G. "Anxiety and Recurrence as Predictors of Recurrence in Geriatric Depression: A Preliminary Report." American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. vol.4 (1996): 252-257.
- Meyers, B.S. "Effectiveness Versus Efficacy of Antidepressants for the Treatment of Late-life Depression." American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. vol.4 (1996): 164-166.
- Meyers, B.S., Bruce, M.L. "The Depression-Dementia Conundrum: Integrating Clinical and Epidemiological Perspectives." Archives General Psychiatry. vol.55(1998): 1082-1083.
- Sirey, J., Meyers, B.S., Bruce, M.L. et al. "Predictors of Antidepressant Prescription and Early Use among Depressed Outpatients." Am. J. Psychiatry. vol.156 (1999): 690-696.
- Meyers, B.S., Alexopoulos, G.S., Kakuma, T. et al. "Decreased Dopamine Beta-Hydroxylase Activity in Unipolar Geriatric Delusional Depression." Biological Psychiatry. vol.45 (1999): 448-452.
- General Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Adult Psychiatry
- Consultation-Liaison Therapy
Contact and Practices
- Psychiatry, Geriatric
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 1966