Anne Stone, M.D.
Diagnosing and treating respiratory tract illnesses in pediatrics is a challenging and rewarding endeavor. Our division aims to provide first-rate medical care with an understanding of your child's and family's needs and goals.
Dr. Anne Stone is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and an Assistant Attending Pediatrician at Weill Cornell Medical Center in the Division of Pediatric Pulmonology, Allergy, and Immunology. She received her medical degree at New York University School of Medicine and completed her pediatric residency training at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York. Dr. Stone also completed fellowship training in pediatric pulmonology at Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian, Columbia University Medical Center.
Her clinical interests include the diagnosis and management of children with asthma, cystic fibrosis, chronic cough, and chronic lung disease, in addition to flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy.
Dr. Stone's research experience has been in the molecular epidemiology of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus among children with cystic fibrosis and their household members.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- Stone A, Quittell L, Zhou J, Alba L, Bhat M, DeCelie-Germana J, Rajan S, Bonitz L, Welter JJ, Dozor AJ, Gherson I, Lowy FD, Saiman L. Staphylococcus aureus Nasal Colonization among Pediatric CF Patients and their Household Members. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2009, 28(10): 895-9.
- Stone A, Saiman L. Update on the Epidemiology and Management of Staphylococcus aureus, including MRSA, in patients with Cystic Fibrosis. Curr Opin Pulm Med 2007, 13: 515-521.
- Stone A, Quittell LM, Zhou J, Alba L, Bhat M, DeCelie-Germana JK, Rajan S, Bonitz L, Welter JJ, Dozor A, Gherson I, Lowy FD, Saiman L. CF Patients and their Household Members Share Methicillin-Susceptible and Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Strains. Pediatr Pulm 2008, Supp. 31:318.
- Stone A, Quittell LM, Zhou J, Alba L, Bhat M, DeCelie-Germana JK, Rajan S, Bonitz L, Welter JJ, Dozor A, Gherson I, Lowy FD, Saiman L. Epidemiology of Anterior Nares Colonization with Staphylococcus aureus in Children with CF and their Household Members. Pediatr Pulm 2007, Supp. 30: 314.
- Stone AE, Quittell LM, Andersen J, DiMango EM Saiman L. A Quality Improvement Study to Assess the Validity of CF Patient Registry Microbiology Data. Pediatr Pulm 2006, Supp. 29: 371.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic Lung Disease
Contact and Practices
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2002