Alison M. Maresh, M.D.
Dr. Maresh sees patients at the following locations:
428 East 72nd St, Suite 100, New York, NY 10021
156 Williams St, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10038
Dr. Alison Maresh is an Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery. She is board certified in Otolaryngology and has completed advanced fellowship training in Pediatric Otolaryngology.
Dr. Maresh graduated with Honors and Distinction from Stanford University where she was recognized with the prestigious Firestone Award for excellence in research. She completed her medical school training at Yale University School of Medicine and went on to her specialty training in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital at Columbia and Cornell. After finishing her residency she went on to complete further fellowship training in Pediatric Otolaryngology at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, DC where she was trained in advanced techniques in managing complex pediatric pathologies in Otolaryngology. She has now joined the faculty at Weill Cornell Medical College where she practices both General and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
Dr. Maresh is trained in the management of common ear, nose, and throat disorders. Her clinical interests include the advanced endoscopic management of airway disorders as well as open surgical reconstruction of the airway, evaluation and treatment of complex pediatric ear and hearing pathology, congenital disorders of the head and neck such as thyroglossal duct cysts, branchial anomalies, and choanal atresia, and complex aerodigestive disorders including swallowing problems and drooling.
Throughout her education and training Dr. Maresh has been recognized with numerous awards for her dedication to teaching and research. She is active at national meetings and continues to be committed to scientifically advancing the medical field of Otolaryngology and training new physicians in her specialty.
If you are scheduled to see Dr. Maresh as a new patient, please print and complete the Patient Packet (under age 12) (over age 12) and bring it with you on the day of your appointment. Thank you.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Pediatric Hearing Loss
- Pediatric Voice Disorders
- Pediatric Airway Disease
- Tonsil and Adenoid Problems
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Pediatric
- Pediatric Ear Disease
- Hearing Loss
- Cochlear Implantation
- Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors
- Swallowing Dysfunction
- Sinus Disease
- Salivary Gland Disease
Contact and Practices
- B.S., Stanford University, 2002
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2007