Adam David Cheriff, M.D.
Dr. Cheriff is the Chief Medical Information Officer for the Weill Cornell Physician Organization. He is leading the deployment of a new outpatient electronic medical record that will enhance physician efficiency and improve patient care. Dr. Cheriff very much enjoys the challenge of confronting a wide variety of illnesses within general internal medicine. He is a strong believer that patients need to take an active role in their own health and treatment.
Dr. Adam Cheriff received his undergraduate degree from Harvard College. He obtained his medical degree from The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in 1998 and completed his Internal Medicine Residency program at New York-Presbyterian Hospital (WeillCornell Campus) in 2001. Upon completion of his training, Dr. Cheriff joined the Weill Cornell Internal Medicine Associates practice.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
Contact and Practices
- M.D., The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1998